Go Down

Topic: Analog Cross-talk within atmega (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic

N314

but if the order is A0, A1, A2, A3 is read, it absolutely makes sense.

I am read in A0, A1, A2, A3.

One possibility is that the microcontroller is damaged - has this been ruled out?

Tried it on an Uno and  a Mega... Same exact problem on each.

I think I just have to read a grounded pin between each real read, so today ill try grounding a A15, and then reading that between each actual reading. To my understanding that should work....?

-Nick

dc42

Your observations do not tally with your description of the circuit. So the circuit is not as we understand it from your description.

One of the first things I suggest you do is measure your pots with a multimeter and make sure they really are 10K from end to end.
Formal verification of safety-critical software, software development, and electronic design and prototyping. See http://www.eschertech.com. Please do not ask for unpaid help via PM, use the forum.

Grumpy_Mike

Tried it on an Uno and  a Mega... Same exact problem on each.

That means you are making exactly the same mistake on both systems.

If you want help to discover what that mistake it then you need to cooperate, we need to see your code, your schematic and a photo of your setup.

oric_dan

Your observations do not tally with your description of the circuit. So the circuit is not as we understand it from your description.

One of the first things I suggest you do is measure your pots with a multimeter and make sure they really are 10K from end to end.

It'a always what they don't tell us that makes the difference. I love it when the answer comes
back as "Oops".

Go Up