Go Down

Topic: 2.8" TFT interface with atmega328 (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Yadav

Hi guys I am a newbie to Arduino and I am trying to interface my Arduino Duemilanove Atmega328p DEVELOPMENTAL BOARD with 2.8" TFT touch screen. I am trying to compile the basic code for touch screen "graphicstest" but I am getting the below mentioned error. HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!! :smiley-roll-sweat:

from D:\Projects :~\Touch screen Proj\arduino-0018\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD\/Adafruit_TFTLCD.h:12,

from D:\Projects\Touch screen Proj\arduino-0018\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp:10:

d:/projects/touch screen proj/arduino-0018/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/stdlib.h:111: error: expected unqualified-id before 'int'

d:/projects/touch screen proj/arduino-0018/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/stdlib.h:111: error: expected `)' before 'int'

d:/projects/touch screen proj/arduino-0018/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/stdlib.h:111: error: expected `)' before 'int'

from D:\Projects\Touch screen Proj\arduino-0018\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD\/Adafruit_TFTLCD.h:12,

from D:\Projects\Touch screen Proj\arduino-0018\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp:10:

d:/projects/touch screen proj/arduino-0018/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/math.h:439: error: expected unqualified-id before 'double'

d:/projects/touch screen proj/arduino-0018/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/math.h:439: error: expected `)' before 'double'

d:/projects/touch screen proj/arduino-0018/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/math.h:439: error: expected `)' before 'double'

Grumpy_Mike

So either post the code or send a link to it, only then can we see what is causing the errors.

sunmengyoyo

you know,maybe your code is wrong.post your code,so we can find the mistakes where are they.
Just kidding.

Yadav

I have downloaded the code from the link mentioned below.

http://www.ladyada.net/products/tfttouchbreakout/#connection_options

Once you go to the page there is a download option at the end of the page. I downloaded the Touch screen library, TFT LCD library and GFX library. Unzipped them and added them in my libraries folder. I compile them and the errors show up.

Download

Touch screen library
TFT LCD library
GFX library
Breakout board schematic

Grumpy_Mike

I downloaded the Touch screen library, TFT LCD library and GFX library. Unzipped them and added them in my libraries folder.

Did you change the folder name to match the name of the .ccp file? You need to.

I compile them and the errors show up.

You don't compile libraries you include them in code you write. What code did you try and include them in? That is what we are missing.

Go Up