Go Down

Topic: 2.8" TFT interface with atmega328 (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Grumpy_Mike

Just tried to compile some example files in those libraries and had no errors.

Yadav

Yup I have changed the name of the folders. I am trying to work on the examples given in the Adafruit_TFTLCD folder. I have attached the  "graphicstest" example  snap shot.I cannot copy paste the entire code since it exceeds the number of character limit in the forum. I complied the program and I am getting the errors mentioned below. In the example the libraries have been called. What am I missing????
:~

from D:\Projects\Consultant\Touch screen Proj\arduino-0018\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD\/Adafruit_TFTLCD.h:12,

from D:\Projects\Consultant\Touch screen Proj\arduino-0018\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp:10:

d:/projects/consultant/touch screen proj/arduino-0018/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/stdlib.h:111: error: expected unqualified-id before 'int'

d:/projects/consultant/touch screen proj/arduino-0018/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/stdlib.h:111: error: expected `)' before 'int'

d:/projects/consultant/touch screen proj/arduino-0018/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/stdlib.h:111: error: expected `)' before 'int'

from D:\Projects\Consultant\Touch screen Proj\arduino-0018\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD\/Adafruit_TFTLCD.h:12,

from D:\Projects\Consultant\Touch screen Proj\arduino-0018\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp:10:

d:/projects/consultant/touch screen proj/arduino-0018/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/math.h:439: error: expected unqualified-id before 'double'

d:/projects/consultant/touch screen proj/arduino-0018/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/math.h:439: error: expected `)' before 'double'

d:/projects/consultant/touch screen proj/arduino-0018/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/math.h:439: error: expected `)' before 'double'

D:\Projects\Consultant\Touch screen Proj\arduino-0018\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp: In member function 'void Adafruit_TFTLCD::init()':

D:\Projects\Consultant\Touch screen Proj\arduino-0018\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp:134: error: 'A3' was not declared in this scope

D:\Projects\Consultant\Touch screen Proj\arduino-0018\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp:135: error: 'A2' was not declared in this scope

D:\Projects\Consultant\Touch screen Proj\arduino-0018\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp:136: error: 'A1' was not declared in this scope

D:\Projects\Consultant\Touch screen Proj\arduino-0018\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp:137: error: 'A0' was not declared in this scope

Grumpy_Mike

Ah, you are using Arduino IDE version 0.18.
A lot has happened since then, this libary needs the latest arduino IDE or at least version 1.0.3

Yadav

Yes Mike ur rite....But my board is not getting connected to the PC with the latest version of the Audruino software. I am stuck in between, Can I wriggle out of this mess???

Grumpy_Mike

Well it might need new drivers. What exactly is the error message you get?

Go Up