Go Down

Topic: Billie's Hydroponic Controller (Read 107784 times) previous topic - next topic

JeremyWilburn

wow.  great project.  I'm starting one and would love the hybrid of the iAqua with this.  I want a complete controller.  Just ordered the stuff to start.  This will be my first Arduino project, but I have a PhD in Analytical Electrochemistry so it's just a new platform.

I'll start with sensors for lights, CO2, pH, EC, temp (both reservoir and ambient), and humidity.  If I can get that together I will move on to dosing pumps and sensors.  It would be nice to get ion-specific sensors for N, P, and K (with individual dosing for each nutrient), but I suspect the sensors themselves will be the trick there, but I'm used to making my own sensors so maybe I can figure something out.  Otherwise I will do a two or three part nutrient dose (micro/grow/bloom or equivalent) and a pH up and down.

I'll definitely check in here an maybe start my own thread with progress...

Josepgatius

Niwa hydroponics   Yo he pedido uno, creo que puede funcionar os tendrĂ© informados

furkangngr

May 23, 2015, 08:08 pm Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 08:10 pm by furkangngr
hello billie,
pH settings page there is a situation like in the picture. How to solve?
thanks

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy