Go Down

Topic: Industruino - DIN-rail Leonardo compatible (Read 29735 times) previous topic - next topic

Loic

Hello,

CE is in progress, but be aware that the products is sold as a kit which is intended for your own customisation into a final product/installation, so you will still need to make sure your final product/installation conforms.

An updated version of the IND.I/O board will be in stock in September, together with a couple of newly released products. We are always looking for constructive feedback and for members of the Arduino community which are interested in collaborating in development of this projects. So please drop us a line at contact.industruino@gmail.com

All the best!

Loic

Mladen Bruck

Hi Loic !

This is great product.

I'm building ADC and DAC shield for arduino but can't decide what IC's to use.  Please, would you share with us what IC you use for ADC and DAC functions on Industruino ?

Cheers,

Mladen Bruck

Loic

Hi Mladen,

For the DAC we use the MCP4725, for the ADC we use MCP3424.
Good luck with your project!

Best Regards,

Loic

Mladen Bruck

Aug 15, 2014, 12:41 pm Last Edit: Aug 15, 2014, 12:49 pm by Mladen Bruck Reason: 1
WOW, Great help , great help.  Thank you, you are best !

I immediataly find full schematic diagram of analog input board here: http://www.ereshop.com/shop/free/I2C-AI418S_SHEET.pdf..
YEA....   :D
(I already ordered IC 's )

Edit: Here is schematic: http://www.ereshop.com/shop/free/I2C-AI418M_SCH.pdf

Is there schematic for analog outputs of DAC chip ?

Sep 01, 2014, 11:43 am Last Edit: Sep 02, 2014, 10:01 pm by Manfred9427 Reason: 1
Congratulation, it's a very nice and useful project/product!

We are also developing a Mega version which will have space in the enclosure to host standard Arduino shields.

- Really, then I can use standard Arduino shields inside the Industruino enclosure?
- When will this be available?

We are very please to announce 3 new products to complement our Industruino range of products!
2. IND.I/O baseboard (industrial level I/O interface baseboard).
3. EXP baseboard (same as standard Industruino but with 14P IDC expansion port for external modules, plus a 7-28Vin -> 5V/2A switching voltage regulator).

Does the "IND.I/O Industruino" also have
- a 14p IDC expansion port for external molules and
- a 7-28Vin -> 5V/2A switching voltage regulator?

I have some more questions please:

When I buy and want to use the "IND.I/O Industruino Kit" and the "External Ethernet Module", do I have to solder something? Do I need a soldering-iron?

Does the "IND.I/O Industruino" have a Real-Time-Clock onboard?
If not, what would you recommend as the most easiest solution to include a RTC inside?

The "IND.I/O Industruino" has industrial I/O levels (24V digital I/O, 0-10V/4-20mA analog I/O) and is fully isolated from the MCU. That's great! But do also exist some screw connectors which are connected directly to the MCU I/O pins? E.g. this is necessary to use OneWire/1-Wire withe the Arduino?
Or how can I use OneWire/1-Wire components with the IND-I/O Industruino (connected from outside)?

Is it possible to update/upload sketches via your external Ethernet module to the Industuino? For example like:
How To Upload A Sketch To Your Arduino Via A Network
TFTP Bootloader

Thanks!

f8vpe

Great job, LOIC, I do have two remarks :

First of all, on the site you may select compare but I did not found the link www.industruino.com/catalog/product_compare

For the case, I like to see that the connectors have a break-out cover so that if you don't need the I/O on the bottom you don't see them.
This is really an advantage whenever you have to place the unit elsewhere and not in a cabinet on rail.

Regards, Robert.

Go Up