Go Down

Topic: Connecting tft screen to arduino uno r3 (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic

HazardsMind

Your right, I was thinking of something else.

OP, there are TFT screens that are plug and play, and arduino compatible, why didn't you get one of those? The SD card slot is for a micro though, not the regular one like you have.
Created Libraries:
TFT_Extension, OneWireKeypad, SerialServo, (UPD)WiiClassicController, VWID

artursm15

Your right, I was thinking of something else.

OP, there are TFT screens that are plug and play, and arduino compatible, why didn't you get one of those? The SD card slot is for a micro though, not the regular one like you have.

can u give me some of the models of thous tft screens ? its just im searching for some tft screen ho don't take all the pints ! or maybe there is some witch one i could just connect to my sensor shield v 5.0 !

HazardsMind

Feb 04, 2013, 11:49 pm Last Edit: Feb 05, 2013, 01:25 am by HazardsMind Reason: 1
Do you have an UNO or Mega?

I looked for some TFT lcds but it depends on what pins you need.

This one can go on an UNO but it uses all the pins, however it can also be used on a Mega, and you would still have the other end pins.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ATMEGA328P-ATmega16U2-2-6-TFT-LCD-Shield-w-Touch-Screen-for-Arduino-UNO-R3-A133-/251201079188?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a7cc04794
Created Libraries:
TFT_Extension, OneWireKeypad, SerialServo, (UPD)WiiClassicController, VWID

artursm15

knut_ny

I've got same kind of display..

Solution is ???  Which library and testcode ??
Ny

Go Up