Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: arduino due-SDI12 error: "'digitalPinToPCMSK' was not declared in this scope"  (Read 100 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie to arduino. I was trying to integrate the SDI-12 library with the arduino ide so as to work with the decagon sensor (DS2).

I am using serial event code example with some modifications to suit my project. I am using SDI-12 library as given by stroudcenter. The link is below:
https://github.com/StroudCenter/Arduino-SDI-12

It works fine with arduino uno but when i try to run it with arduino due, it gives me the following error :-

home/bmubuntu/Arduino/libraries/Arduino-SDI-12-master/SDI12.cpp: In member function 'void SDI12::setState(uint8_t)':
/home/bmubuntu/Arduino/libraries/Arduino-SDI-12-master/SDI12.cpp:377:32: error: 'digitalPinToPCMSK' was not declared in this scope
     *digitalPinToPCMSK(_dataPin) &= ~(1<<digitalPinToPCMSKbit(_dataPin));
                                ^
/home/bmubuntu/Arduino/libraries/Arduino-SDI-12-master/SDI12.cpp:377:71: error: 'digitalPinToPCMSKbit' was not declared in this scope
                                                                       ^
/home/bmubuntu/Arduino/libraries/Arduino-SDI-12-master/SDI12.cpp:389:29: error: 'digitalPinToPCICR' was not declared in this scope
  *digitalPinToPCICR(_dataPin) |= (1<<digitalPinToPCICRbit(_dataPin));
                             ^
/home/bmubuntu/Arduino/libraries/Arduino-SDI-12-master/SDI12.cpp:389:67: error: 'digitalPinToPCICRbit' was not declared in this scope
  *digitalPinToPCICR(_dataPin) |= (1<<digitalPinToPCICRbit(_dataPin));
                                                                   ^
/home/bmubuntu/Arduino/libraries/Arduino-SDI-12-master/SDI12.cpp:390:32: error: 'digitalPinToPCMSK' was not declared in this scope
     *digitalPinToPCMSK(_dataPin) |= (1<<digitalPinToPCMSKbit(_dataPin));
                                ^
/home/bmubuntu/Arduino/libraries/Arduino-SDI-12-master/SDI12.cpp:390:70: error: 'digitalPinToPCMSKbit' was not declared in this scope
     *digitalPinToPCMSK(_dataPin) |= (1<<digitalPinToPCMSKbit(_dataPin));
                                                                      ^
/home/bmubuntu/Arduino/libraries/Arduino-SDI-12-master/SDI12.cpp:394:31: error: 'digitalPinToPCMSK' was not declared in this scope
                               ^
/home/bmubuntu/Arduino/libraries/Arduino-SDI-12-master/SDI12.cpp:394:70: error: 'digitalPinToPCMSKbit' was not declared in this scope
                                                                      ^
/home/bmubuntu/Arduino/libraries/Arduino-SDI-12-master/SDI12.cpp:396:32: error: 'digitalPinToPCICR' was not declared in this scope
     *digitalPinToPCICR(_dataPin) &= ~(1<<digitalPinToPCICRbit(_dataPin));
                                ^
/home/bmubuntu/Arduino/libraries/Arduino-SDI-12-master/SDI12.cpp:396:71: error: 'digitalPinToPCICRbit' was not declared in this scope
     *digitalPinToPCICR(_dataPin) &= ~(1<<digitalPinToPCICRbit(_dataPin));
                                                                       ^

Is it because of pin change interrupts??

Please help me in this regard.  smiley-sad

Thanks!

View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

i am using arduino-1.5.7

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: