Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: [solved] Phi Prompt menu examples will not compile  (Read 2829 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I go to wondering why I have version 1.0.1    Maybe it's just because that was what had been packaged for the distro.   So, I just downloaded 1.5.1 and installed in a temp directory.   It seems to work fine, and it compiles the Phi prompt examples without error too.

So I guess that gets around the problem for me.  Strange how 1.0.1 wouldn't work though...

Central MN, USA
Tesla Member
Phi_prompt, phi_interfaces, phi-2 shields, phi-panels
View Profile

Let's get rid of that version then. I just wasted my time install 1.0.3 then. It compiles as well as 1.0 and 1.5.

The program you are trying to compile will need a 4*4 matrix keypad to navigate the menu, just FYI.

View Profile

Let's get rid of that version then.

Yep, and thanks for the help.  Being new to this, if you hadn't mentioned other versions of the IDE, I would never have thought to go looking.

Central MN, USA
Tesla Member
View Profile

1.5 is probably considered experimental. It does have nice compiler option feature though.

Central MN, USA
Tesla Member
View Profile

A request: could you change the topic to [solved] and edit the first post to say don't use arduino 1.0.1? Use 1.0, 1.0.3 or 1.5 Thanks.

View Profile

A request: could you change the topic to [solved] and edit the first post to say don't use arduino 1.0.1? Use 1.0, 1.0.3 or 1.5 Thanks.

Done - and thanks again.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: