Go Down

Topic: My Arduino Kit WTF Moment (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic

modeller

Oh, you mean Rat Shack? Or is that term of endearment not in the urban dictionary?  ;)

Lefty

LOL - yea there ya go Lefty!

The last purchase I got had a link to a Rat Shack comment site, I told them they were of little use to hobbyists anymore and they should change their name to "Phone Shack".

retrolefty

Oh, you mean Rat Shack? Or is that term of endearment not in the urban dictionary?  ;)

Lefty

LOL - yea there ya go Lefty!

The last purchase I got had a link to a Rat Shack comment site, I told them they were of little use to hobbyists anymore and they should change their name to "Phone Shack".

That was pretty much the case for a long time, but I think they have gradually seen the error of their ways. Have you seen the selection of Arduino stuff and other micro-controller stuff they now carry? Pretty impressive for a walk in place that has a zillion outlet stores.

Lefty

modeller

That was pretty much the case for a long time, but I think they have gradually seen the error of their ways. Have you seen the selection of Arduino stuff and other micro-controller stuff they now carry? Pretty impressive for a walk in place that has a zillion outlet stores.

Lefty

Yep, I was just there yesterday. The Arduino Uno (not a kit - just the Uno) was $69.  :smiley-eek:

retrolefty

Lefty

Yep, I was just there yesterday. The Arduino Uno (not a kit - just the Uno) was $69.  :smiley-eek:

Must be a very greedy non-company owned franchise outlet store? Mine has it for $29.99, same as their mail order price:
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12268262

Lefty

Go Up