Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Meduino Pro mini Enhancement  (Read 4978 times)
God Member
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

If you have the switch set to 3.3V, VCC = 3.3V. If set to 5V, VCC = 5V.

When programming, I find it easy to set to 5V, and run 5V->VCC from the USB/TTL board.

Its a 5 wire connection from USB/TTL board to Meduino: DTR, TX, RX, VCC, GND.

On the Meduino board, DTR -> GRN.

WiFi shields/Yun too expensive? Embeddedcoolness.com is now selling the RFXduino nRF24L01+ <-> TCP/IP Linux gateway: Simpler, more affordable, and even more powerful wireless Internet connectivity for *all* your Arduino projects! (nRF24L01+ shield and dev board kits available too.)

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

If you have 3.3 on Vcc, then the IO should be connected to 3.3V devices also the IO does not exceed Vcc.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

View Profile

I've bought about a dozen of these.  love 'em.  small but not the smallest, however they are the smallest I've seen with all the digital pins on one side.

at $11.00?  marvelous.

View Profile

I confirm this is a good clone!
Very good for FTDI and I2C upper sided, and obviously the current selector switch.
If you are in the need to use it for battery powered apps, it is good @3,3 with a single li-poli cell too, and same required power from sensors/devices.
Also if you are interested i just wrote a couple of article on how to program a meduino pro mini using an arduino Uno ad usb/serial adapter, or the  FTDI / Usb.
Ciao! smiley

* Meduino-pro-mini-3v-5v-switch-selector-detail-front-view.png (121.95 KB, 365x150 - viewed 17 times.)

Valencia, Spain
Faraday Member
View Profile

These look really nice!

When I see stuff like this I sometimes wonder why I bother messing around with Tiny84s, etc. when I can have a Mega328 in almost the same size.

Then I remember that the fun part is the making, not the finished products. smiley

No, I don't answer questions sent in private messages...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: