Go Down

Topic: RC Car with 2-nRF24L01 modules (Read 67 times) previous topic - next topic

I am working on a school project where I am building an RC car with 2 nRF24L01 modules and I can't find any code that works I keep getting error messages (first picture below). Besides that I am fine on everything else. I will be sure to keep everyone updated on my progress in building this you can find an additional picture of what I'm using below.

Thanks In Advance,

It sounds like you are going to have fun with this, but if you have problems with code then you should post it here in text form (not jpg etc.) between code tags and include error messages.
You should also say what libraries you are using.

RC car with 2 nRF24L01 modules
Why would you use two nRF24L01 in one RC car?
Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word 'safe' that I wasn't previously aware of. (D.Adams)

Have a look at this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

I am using code similar to the ackPayload example to control my model trains.

Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Welcome to the forum.

Please read the first post in any forum entitled how to use this forum.
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html then look down to item #7 about how to post your code.
It will be formatted in a scrolling window that makes it easier to read.

We need to see your code before giving any advise on the error messages.

Tom... :)
Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131