Go Down

Topic: !! Compile Error CreateProcess error=2 SPI, Please Help !! (Read 118 times) previous topic - next topic

Bailey5531

Im trying to reflash my Printrboard with repetier firmware because i fried the X stepper motor driver and i want to run the X Motor on extruder 3 on the extruderboard.

This error keep coming up when i try the compile and upload. It seems to be an error with SPI, please help.

_                                                                                                                                                                                                                            _

Arduino: 1.6.3 (Windows 8.1), TD: 1.22, Board: "[BootloaderCDC]Teensylu/Printrboard"

Build options changed, rebuilding all

Using library SPI in folder: D:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SPI (1.0.x format)

D:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino/{build.toolchain}{build.command.g++} -c {build.flags.optimize} {build.flags.common} {build.flags.cpp} {build.flags.cpu} {build.flags.defs} -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU={build.fcpu} -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -D{build.usbtype} -DLAYOUT_{build.keylayout} -ID:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\at90usb1286 -ID:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SPI C:\Users\BAILEY~1\AppData\Local\Temp\build8228524123970087400.tmp\Commands.cpp -o C:\Users\BAILEY~1\AppData\Local\Temp\build8228524123970087400.tmp\Commands.cpp.o

Cannot run program "D:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino/{build.toolchain}{build.command.g++}": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

johnwasser

It looks like the Teensy core files have not been updated to be compatible with V1.6.x.  I would check the Teensy site to see if they have an update.
Send Bitcoin tips to: 1L3CTDoTgrXNA5WyF77uWqt4gUdye9mezN
Send Litecoin tips to : LVtpaq6JgJAZwvnVq3ftVeHafWkcpmuR1e

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy