Topic: Librairy problem (Read 447 times) previous topic - next topic

johnyboy

Hi,

I just made a program using those librairies

Code: [Select]

#include <LiquidCrystal.h>
#include <OneWire.h>

My program was working perfectly well!

Then, I add an ethernet shield (only hardware) and it was still working well.
Then, I just add the ethernet librairies...

#include <OneWire.h>
#include <Ethernet.h>

For now on, it give me this error:

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\arduino-1.0.2-windows\arduino-1.0.2\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp: In member function 'void W5100Class::init()':
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\arduino-1.0.2-windows\arduino-1.0.2\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp:28: error: 'delay' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\arduino-1.0.2-windows\arduino-1.0.2\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp:30: error: 'SPI' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\arduino-1.0.2-windows\arduino-1.0.2\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp: In static member function 'static uint8_t W5100Class::write(uint16_t, uint8_t)':
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\arduino-1.0.2-windows\arduino-1.0.2\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp:133: error: 'SPI' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\arduino-1.0.2-windows\arduino-1.0.2\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp: In static member function 'static uint16_t W5100Class::write(uint16_t, const uint8_t*, uint16_t)':
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\arduino-1.0.2-windows\arduino-1.0.2\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp:146: error: 'SPI' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\arduino-1.0.2-windows\arduino-1.0.2\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp: In static member function 'static uint8_t W5100Class::read(uint16_t)':
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\arduino-1.0.2-windows\arduino-1.0.2\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp:159: error: 'SPI' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\arduino-1.0.2-windows\arduino-1.0.2\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp: In static member function 'static uint16_t W5100Class::read(uint16_t, uint8_t*, uint16_t)':
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\arduino-1.0.2-windows\arduino-1.0.2\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp:172: error: 'SPI' was not declared in this scope

It seem that with those 3 librairy together, something isnt working...but I don<t know what!

Ever had the same problem??

Thanks

eriknyquist

well, for one thing you have libraries for hardware that both use SPI to communicate. At least I think (does liquidcrystal use SPI?)
the SPI hardware is probably being initialised twice. Can you post all of your code?

johnyboy

Here is the problem:

I wasnt using the SPI librairy...

#include <Ethernet.h>
#include <SPI.h>
#include <OneWire.h>

Ethernet shield is using SPI...

How to loose an hour -_-

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy