Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: WOW! You're gonna love this UNO !!!....or not.  (Read 1974 times)
W9LZ
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Is there a 'user guide' for the forum? Like how to include an image? 

The Netherlands
Edison Member
View Profile

Click reply.
Click additional options...
Click the browse button next to Attach:
Browse to your picture and select it.

Type your posting, and submit it.
That is exactly what i just did, can't be too hard to figure out.

* ArduinoUno_R3_thumb.jpg (17.12 KB, 150x150 - viewed 82 times.)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 05:57:04 pm by MAS3 » Logged

Have a look at "blink without delay".
Did you connect the grounds ?
Je kunt hier ook in het Nederlands terecht: http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

W9LZ
View Profile

Thank you! The additional Options was buried under my task bar.  Anyway, here is the picture of the "imposter"  smiley-eek

* imposter.jpg (216.7 KB, 500x375 - viewed 37 times.)

Rome, Italy
View Profile

Nice shot!
Btw, it looks nearly identical to MY board (from an official distributor, came with box and stickers), which in turn looks nearly identical to the model on this page. But they all differ in some details, e.g. the "501K" component below the USB port is different in the three models. Mine also has some microscopic number written on the rear, upper right corner, which could be the key explaining the difference, but I don't have a magnifying glass at hand.

W9LZ
View Profile

Upon careful inspection, that is about the only difference. Thanks for the 'shot' comment. My project (I've called it DEBE(does everything but eat)) is an interface to a Canon DSLR and strobes. DEBE can now: 1. Detect sound and fire strobes, & trigger camera simultaneously.
                                                             2. Detect sound and trigger camera and add delay for strobe (those pictures of a glass shattering).
                                                             3. Detect presence and fire, trigger using the ultrasonic transceiver.
                                                             4. Interval fire camera (timed sequence shots, like a plant growing or a season changing).
                                                             5. Fire camera and flash by proximity with a 'mass detector'
                                                             6. Fire camera and flash by magnetic reed switch (photograph moving objects that I've tagged with a magnet)

I have used the Arduino Protoshields as Radio Shack was carrying them, now they are on clearance as they move to lower their image even further.

Rome, Italy
View Profile

Amazing. I own an entry level Nikon DSLR (D3100) with wired remote only, so my options are probably limited unless I find (and understand) the schematics, but I can see the potential of using strobes and delays.

W9LZ
View Profile

Here's DEBE in training! Better get outta this forum section, says "not for projects. PM me if you want.

* DEBEs.jpg (252.21 KB, 500x375 - viewed 23 times.)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: