Go Down

Topic: Images from SD card trouble... [Resolved] (Read 602 times) previous topic - next topic

PeteA

Feb 09, 2013, 09:39 pm Last Edit: Feb 17, 2013, 05:12 pm by PeteA Reason: 1
I've got a mega2560,shield and 3.2" screen...

I'm using all the latest UTFT, UTFT_tinyfat and tinyfat libraries... Testing the SD card with the demo's included in with the UTFT_tinyfat library

After not having any luck getting the SD card to work and doing some searching I came across afew topics showing the miss wired shield, Ive double checked everything and all appears to be fine...

I've tried two different cards and after finding and using the SDformatter I've finally got one of the cards to work although the images aren't displaying on the screen correctly... every so often I will get an almost perfect image, like this...

but most of time they end up like this...

And on the odd occasion I get the file not found message...

Is this a corrupt card or possibly a voltage, connection issue, any recommended or known working brands I can get and try out?

Everything else works perfectly... It's just the SD card thats got me beat at the moment!?!  :0

PeteA

I've checked and the 3.3v regulator is supplying a stable voltage to the SD slot so that rules that out.

Are the 10K inline resistors adequate or to much for the (SCK,CS,MISO and the MOSI) connections?

Go Up