Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Compiling problem with Sensirion  (Read 448 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I use the following  #includes:

#include <Sensirion.h>
#include <Wire.h>
#include <Arduino.h>
#include <WConstants.h>

I got these errors

C:\Users\Wim\Desktop\arduino-1.5.2\libraries\Sensirion\Sensirion.cpp:30:26: error: WConstants.h: No such file or directory
C:\Users\Wim\Desktop\arduino-1.5.2\libraries\Sensirion\Sensirion.cpp: In constructor 'Sensirion::Sensirion(uint8_t, uint8_t)':
C:\Users\Wim\Desktop\arduino-1.5.2\libraries\Sensirion\Sensirion.cpp:86: error: 'OUTPUT' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Wim\Desktop\arduino-1.5.2\libraries\Sensirion\Sensirion.cpp:86: error: 'pinMode' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Wim\Desktop\arduino-1.5.2\libraries\Sensirion\Sensirion.cpp: In member function 'uint8_t Sensirion::meas(uint8_t, uint16_t*, uint8_t)':
C:\Users\Wim\Desktop\arduino-1.5.2\libraries\Sensirion\Sensirion.cpp:147: error: 'delay' was not declared in this scope

And many more

What do I do wrong?

East Anglia (UK)
Faraday Member
May all of your blinks be without delay()
View Profile

One thing that you have done wrong is not to post the whole code.
Another is to put the libraries in the wrong place.  User installed libraries should go in the libraries folder of the folder where you sketches are stored.

Please do not send me PMs asking for help.  Post in the forum then everyone will benefit from seeing the questions and answers.

Seattle, WA USA
Brattain Member
Seattle, WA USA
View Profile

I don't suppose that you've bothered to search for that error message on the forum. There are hundreds of hits.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: