Go Down

Topic: Encrypt the data saved in SD card (Read 710 times) previous topic - next topic

Nuwan_Senanayake

Feb 11, 2013, 04:46 pm Last Edit: Feb 12, 2013, 05:43 am by Nuwan_Senanayake Reason: 1
i'm going to do my final year project in arduino but i'm just a beginner  to arduino. i'm going to use a GPS, digital compass and a accelorometer data to save in the SD card. but i want it to be encrypted. and decrypt it after i saved all the data .. can anyone help me asap...

senanayake2009@hotmail.com

Nuwan_Senanayake

Feb 11, 2013, 04:59 pm Last Edit: Feb 12, 2013, 05:44 am by Nuwan_Senanayake Reason: 1
for my project i want to save the data i gathered from GPS module, digital compass and accelorometer in the sd card slot in the GPS module but , i want it to encrypt them . so others cannot read my data. after that i want to decrypt the data when ever i want to process the data. i think you guys can understand my issue. please help me... because i love this arduino programming and i''m a beginner to arduino..  8)

senanayake2013@gmail.com

AWOL

If you want replies, it is best not to lock the thread.
Unlocked.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Coding Badly

PaulS

please help me.

Replying quickly before you lock the thread again. Help you do what? Encrypt the data? Using what algorithm? Decrypt the data? Or, is what you really need help searching the forum? I can't believe that you can't do that yourself.

Go Up