Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Control the leds with a Radio commander 2.4ghz  (Read 318 times)
Bias
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

hello, how to begin a piece of code with Interupteur of a radio 2.4Ghz, I will like to control on my plane indoor (thus a arduino Nano) of the leds which will be hung has the plane and to control them with the radio 2.4ghz

will somebody it have already made its ?

here the radio control

I will like to have is it on the switch "Gear" or on the "Trainer" switch, preferably I prefer the switch "Trainer"

I had thought connected the receiver 2.4ghz has Arduino and a code will decode signals PWM of the receiver for then lighting the leds

Seattle, WA USA
Brattain Member
Seattle, WA USA
View Profile

This is a programming forum. Here we discuss your code, or lack thereof. The robotics section has plenty of information on using RC hardware with the Arduino. That's where you should be.

East Anglia (UK)
Faraday Member
May all of your blinks be without delay()
View Profile

What do you want to happen when you flip the switches ?  An Arduino seems over specified just to turn some LEDs on and off.
You are going to be out of luck with using the trainer switch unless you modify the transmitter because it does not transmit anything to the receiver.

Please do not send me PMs asking for help.  Post in the forum then everyone will benefit from seeing the questions and answers.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: