Go Down

Topic: looking for a usb devce that... (Read 315 times) previous topic - next topic


really wasn't sure where to post this but,

i was wondering if there were wireless usb transeivers out there that basically acted as extension cables; so it'd be two male usb components. (preferrably usb nanos)

if they exist, anyone know what these are actually called?


Just Google "small wireless usb dongle".....

I don't think I've seen any with a mini/ micro connection, but you could just use an adapter if you need to go from standard USB to mini/ micro.

I have a few of them and they work great when connected to the computer.  Haven't every tried anything with a micro-controller and one though; not even sure it would work.




This project https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1754284174/ardurf-wireless-arduino-done-right has a module called PC2SrduRF which seems to be what you are looking for.  It plugs into USB and has a radio transceiver to send data to another PC.  There's another board in the list that has mini-USB connectors and a radio link.  

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131