Go Down

Topic: Regarding 'InduinoX Arduino Learners Kit' (Read 427 times) previous topic - next topic

swaroop

Hello, I am new to Arduino boards, I wanted to purchase an Arduino board and found 'Arduino Uno' suits for my project and browsed into simplelabs.co.in to purchase the board and I found about 'InduinoX Arduino Learners Kit'  I couldn't find anything about it other than what I found on simplelabs.co.in not even in Arduino website. Is it a product of Arduino? Would be thankful on receiving suggestions.

Thank you.

Nick_Pyner

Is it a product of Arduino?

It's a clone, made in India, hence I suppose  "Induino"...

swaroop

is it okay to purchase?? I mean, will I get service if in case there is some problem with kit??

holmes4

I don't think its a very good starter kit at all. Have a look at the starter kits in the store section of this site and then try and find something like that. The video's on the Induino page are real great!.

Mark

Nick_Pyner

Who knows? The Indians have built an atomic bomb, so I guess they can make Arduinos just as well as anybody else.

pracas

Who knows? The Indians have built an atomic bomb, so I guess they can make Arduinos just as well as anybody else.
:smiley-mr-green: :smiley-mr-green: :smiley-mr-green:

@nick
Thanks Nick! I hadn't logged into the forums for a long time.. but seeing this comment made me login... !
yup we can build everything!

@swaroop.. oops too late to reply and help you out.. just curious if you did email us (simple labs?)
Be The Change...

Go Up