Go Down

Topic: How to: Bluetooth & Infrared controlled Car with Ultrasone (Read 367 times) previous topic - next topic

drsnugglesja

Online you can find a really cool robotcar, which you can control with bluetooth and infrared. On top of it, there is an ultrasone sensor. Splendid, but no proper assembly manual is to be found, and the code found online, could be better.

So I created a manual and improved the code, to share. I hope someone will find it useful.
-Assembly manual
-Assembly of ultrasone sensor (not mine), this is most difficult and requires some modifications with a drill.
-Code

Video of robot car

PS: you should remove the foil around the two base plates to make the car a bit more pretty. I didn't do that yet.

The car is for sale at Banggood.com, icstation, aliexpress, dealextreme and many others for around $80 or €70 and it's called "Multifunction Bluetooth Controlled Robot Smart Car Kit".

darvidanoar

Thanks, I have that exact kit coming in the post.  Looking forward to optioning it up to try and do some funky stuff.

Hanadi

can you post please the the arduino source code moving vechiles ! the 4DC

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy