Go Down

Topic: Using android mobile to control arduino (Read 95 times) previous topic - next topic

moeabok

hi, kerimil ,, m sorry i was busy with my exams , i really thank u for ur support ,,please am also interessted with temp aplication , can u send me the code for the application , as you know i cant download from speedy ...
thnk u again dr kerimil..

moeabok

another thing , i am trying to make my arduino read the device if its on or off , and to read it and then send the data to my phone throughout bluetooth .if its on the text tv is grean , if its off the text " tv" is red , so a user for example will not turn off a device witch is already off . do u think its a good idea ??

kerimil

please am also interessted with temp aplication , can u send me the code for the application , as you know i cant download from speedy
The source file can be downloaded from my google drive - the link is in my previous post

it's a zipped file - you have to upload it into app inventor

another thing , i am trying to make my arduino read the device if its on or off , and to read it and then send the data to my phone throughout bluetooth .if its on the text tv is grean , if its off the text " tv" is red , so a user for example will not turn off a device witch is already off . do u think its a good idea ??
That's doable - just write arduino sketch that reports the state of the TV through bluetooth

Dennis0222

Hello, I was wondering would you be able to help me with problems I am having with my Android to ardiuno setup.
Basically what I am trying to do is making my phone read the voltage signal from the A0 port. I am using an ardiuno UNO. When I press button 8 on my phone, I can see the ardiuno print the voltage in the serial monitor. I was wondering would you know how to send the voltage back to the phone, and have it print out the voltage there.

Code: [Select]

byte serialA;

void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop()
{
serialA = Serial.read();
  if (serialA == 1)
  {
    int sensorValue = analogRead(A0);
    Serial.println(sensorValue);
    Serial.write(sensorValue);
    serialA = 0;

}
}

kerimil

Did you use a bluetooth dongle and putty to check what is sent by both the phone and the arduino ??

Do so and you should see what's wrong  :)

Go Up