Go Down

Topic: Using android mobile to control arduino (Read 95 times) previous topic - next topic

moeabok

I have a senior project , our instructor couldnt help me , because he siad that arduino and android isnt his domain, and said that it a new tech ,go ask some experts,, so i made plenty of searches but rarely i got info :(
in my project i need to control ( turn on and off lights using arduino,  android mobile phone , via bluetooth )
i bought an arduino uno , arduino shield (for Bbee ) , bluetoothbee, and relay...
i saw ur codes , but i need u to tell me where to use them  .. plz help me if u can..
ive downloaded books but sooo many codes....
MY problem is that in our country we have no experts in arduino, neither android programs..
i tryed to download from speedy share as u suggested , but it was denied , they asked for premium......
can u help , and be an advisor for this project which i couldnt have  , plzzz

kerimil

You have to copy and paste arduino code into arduino IDE and then upload it to the board

You're right about speedyshare - you can no longer download the files for free
I'll try to upload them somewhere else

kerimil

moeabok

thank u ive downloaded the files , but i couldnt copy them to arduino ide,, it didnt open ,, do u have a way to open those files ,, ar any program to open them ???

moeabok

i have a bluetooth bee iteadstudio ,, but ive seen some codes from seeedstudio for my bluetooth, is it the same ???
i tryed but it didnt work !
http://tronixstuff.wordpress.com/2012/04/30/arduino-android-and-seeedstudio-bluetooth-bee
how can i try it ??

Go Up