Go Down

Topic: gyroscope MPU 6050 (Read 586 times) previous topic - next topic

dr_no

:smiley-zipper: hello everyone...
--it's rainning on paris !! bad !  :~

i 'd'like to find a simply way to use my MPU 6050 gyroscope with my arduino one;
for exemple , reading the values on the serial port when i moove my board of MPU..up/down  :smiley-roll:

if you've got thomething like that...great.... :smiley-mr-green:

PaulS

Smiley faces - all over the place.
Useful links to hardware - conspicuously missing.

dr_no

sorry ...am i wrong ?  :smiley-red:

PaulS

am i wrong ?

No. But, you haven't provided a link to the gyroscope. Most gyroscope sellers provide a link to a library that deals with their particular gyroscope, making it easy to use.

AWOL

These are low voltage devices; finding the software might be the least of your worries, unless you already have level shifters available, or are running your Arduino at reduced voltage.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

dr_no

:smiley-red: i'm so sorry ! excuse me ! i feel so guilty !!
it's bad ... i know...

well my product is this : http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/MPU-6050-module-3-Axis-gyroscope-accelerometer-for-Arduino/574318061.html

it is very small , i connect the connector on and now i try to make it work with my arduino uno..
power + 5v /gnd/i2c wire..

i only want to detect variation  position...
more ?...

dr_no

XD ok i'm happy !!

i used the jeff rowberg's lib and i'ts ok with an 3.3v connected on arduino uno sda & slc pin 4,5...
i think i gona test with a filter cause it's realy extremly sensible, anyway i gone get curv from this to see how it detec x/y/ axis sensibility..

best... :smiley-mr-green:

michinyon

Most gyroscope sellers provide a link to a library

This seems like a fairly dubious claim,  I haven't seen any do that,  and those that do are mostly wrong.

michinyon

i only want to detect variation  position...

What do you mean by this vague statement ?

A gyroscope detects angular rotation,  it won't detect "variation position" at all (  whatever you mean by that ).

What sort of application do you have in mind ?

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy