Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Wrong signal generated by using Servo library[Solved, but keep discussion]  (Read 2695 times)
Left Coast, CA (USA)
Brattain Member
Measurement changes behavior
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Cool walking action, that is quite an accomplishment.

LOL, so it can't carry it's own battery and so has to drag it along? Good thing it's not an aircraft.

Lefty

Belgium
View Profile

Cool walking action, that is quite an accomplishment.

LOL, so it can't carry it's own battery and so has to drag it along? Good thing it's not an aircraft.

Lefty

The servos have enough torque to carry the battery. But the chassis is to small to fit my big 3S 3000mAh Lipo battery and all the electronics. I'm planning to use a slightly bigger chassis so the electronics and battery all fit inside/on top of the chassis. 

View Profile

Thank you guys for help.

But one more question for Bajdi's robot.
I'm currently working on a bigger beast with 18 standard sized metal gear servos (MG996R).
MG996R is a power hungry servo motor. 18 servos should be need 18A for motion if all of the motors are moving at the same time. And I just found 1 DC to DC converter to provide power in your video. The standard output current for that converter is 8A . So, I think the hexapod may have some problem when it walking. But I am not sure. Please make a correction if I am wrong.

Belgium
View Profile

I'm using 3 Turnigy 8A UBECs. I first tried to power the 18 servos with 2 8A UBECs and blew them up...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: