Go Down

Topic: Arduino Uno with DIP Package (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

nocturnal_prism

Hi,
I wanna make PCB for ARDUINO Uno but cant handle SMD Packs.Where can I find eagle (.brd) or ISIS (.LYT) file with the ATmega8's with DIP Package? Please help..

johnwasser

The hard part will be the USB-to-Serial chip. I don't think they are available in through-hole packages.
Send Bitcoin tips to: 1L3CTDoTgrXNA5WyF77uWqt4gUdye9mezN
Send Litecoin tips to : LVtpaq6JgJAZwvnVq3ftVeHafWkcpmuR1e

CrossRoads

You can find USB/Serial modules that can plug onto cards - price is comparable to buying all the bits and you don't have to mess with the really small FT232RL chip.
mikroe483 at mouser.com
http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/mikroElektronika/MIKROE-483/?qs=%2fha2pyFadugsEwyLV5fFyIWdPbushEDhRSvnBE0ODG8%3d

or, mangle an e-bay solution onto a board.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

CrossRoads

Eagle files can be found on the Products page.  "hardware index" at the bottom will get you to older boards.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

James C4S

I wanna make PCB for ARDUINO Uno but cant handle SMD Packs.Where can I find eagle (.brd) or ISIS (.LYT) file with the ATmega8's with DIP Package? Please help..

The ATmega8 footprint is readily available in Eagle and is the same for the ATmega328 used by the Uno.
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

Go Up