Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Arduino Uno with DIP Package  (Read 956 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi,
I wanna make PCB for ARDUINO Uno but cant handle SMD Packs.Where can I find eagle (.brd) or ISIS (.LYT) file with the ATmega8's with DIP Package? Please help..

Massachusetts, USA
Tesla Member
View Profile

The hard part will be the USB-to-Serial chip. I don't think they are available in through-hole packages.

Send Bitcoin tips to: 1L3CTDoTgrXNA5WyF77uWqt4gUdye9mezN
Send Litecoin tips to : LVtpaq6JgJAZwvnVq3ftVeHafWkcpmuR1e

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

You can find USB/Serial modules that can plug onto cards - price is comparable to buying all the bits and you don't have to mess with the really small FT232RL chip.
mikroe483 at mouser.com
http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/mikroElektronika/MIKROE-483/?qs=%2fha2pyFadugsEwyLV5fFyIWdPbushEDhRSvnBE0ODG8%3d

or, mangle an e-bay solution onto a board.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

Eagle files can be found on the Products page.  "hardware index" at the bottom will get you to older boards.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Austin, TX
Faraday Member
Baldengineer
View Profile

I wanna make PCB for ARDUINO Uno but cant handle SMD Packs.Where can I find eagle (.brd) or ISIS (.LYT) file with the ATmega8's with DIP Package? Please help..
The ATmega8 footprint is readily available in Eagle and is the same for the ATmega328 used by the Uno.

Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: