Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Library: RF24Audio - Realtime Audio Streaming, Multicasting and More  (Read 4280 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi

i have found this interesting modul /http://www.mikroe.com/add-on-boards/audio-voice/audio-codec-proto//
and
 https://github.com/soundspotter/ArduinoUNO_AudioCodecMikroe506

maybe it would be easier to use like Teensy. What do u think ?
Do you think that  for sample rate 24 bit/44 kHz or more is Aurduino Uno too slow ?

View Profile

If you just want a personal audio player, I would recommend an MP3 shield or something. 

View Profile

Hi

no  smiley-confuse
I would need audio stream in good (or better quality) so i thought 24b/44.1 kHz woulbe be OK with this gadget.
Maybe i am little bit curious, but when u r going to realease code for Teensy 3.1 and Teensy3 audio modul ?

thnx

best regards

J.

View Profile

Unfortunately I don't have any direct plans or timeframe in mind as to ARM board support.

View Profile

What kind of transistor and capacitor are you using in the pre amp circuit in order to input audio from your phone? A BC337 and 10 uF capacitor will work fine for this? Sorry for the noob questions, but I'm kinda new to electronics.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 08:28:33 pm by FerDensetsu » Logged

View Profile

Well, I'm honestly not exactly sure which components I used, although the type and values of the transistor and capacitor are not super important, but will affect sound quality and volume. I'm no expert myself, but it looks like I grabbed a 2n5551 transistor for the pre-amp. I think the value of cap was somewhere from 1-10uf, but again, it should work with many general purpose transistors and a range of capacitor sizes. Because I'm not an expert here, I find that its usually best to try a few different values of resistors and capacitors to get the best results with your chosen transistor. 

View Profile

OK, thanks a lot. I'm gonna try with a BC337 and see the results  smiley-grin

From New Jersey
View Profile

Hello i seen the images from your post http://tmrh20.github.io/RF24Audio/Setup.html i don't have microphone yet but can i use like a mp3 player for now to test maybe some music  to go out while the rest of it listens? and use another mp3 player on the second innercom to transmit to the first one? into i can get microphone for  to talk in voice?  second thing is i got the library but so many sketches which one is to make it transmit and receive as a innercom?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Jump to: