Go Down

Topic: Due GUI (Graphical user interface) - [now community project] (Read 65730 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi I know this isn't the exact place to maybe be asking this, but can you program a GUI for arduino and then connect that Arduino to a touchscreen shield to display the GUI without a computer?

Hi iM-Durant,

The only thing I know of similar to what it sounds like that you are asking for is the NEXTION by itead.

Hope this helps.

UTFT_SdRaw now included in library manager!! ;) High speed image drawing from SD card to UTFT displays for Mega & DUE
UTFT_CTE FontIC superduper version available for nominal cost!! NEW - Can now add extra fonts. PM for details ;)

Hi All,
I am hoping this is not too dead....
I have loaded the DueGUI from Git Hub and created a demo based off the 3 part code snippet a few pages back as the Git Hub demo did not compile.
My problem is my 5" CTE50 (800x480) only displays the Main menu bar at the top, no other buttons.
I can confirm my Font IC has the fonts present as they are displayed using the CTE demo.
I have also tried some other basic DueGUI demo's but same issue, the buttons refuse to draw.
Has anyone else had this issue?

Not dead. Just deadset brilliant. Just found your work and intend to try it out on my projects. I have an already working home solar inverters controller and power monitoring installation based on mega. Ive written 3 pages of code already for a  new 5inch screen and now ive found your work i will upgrade it!
I have also got a CTE70 to add to a model train layout controller.  Awesome work!

I'll be very interested to see how you go Stimps. Please keep us up to date.
I could never get the GitHub stuff to work. I had to modify as per the various posts in this thread just to get it to compile.
Then I only get the header "Main Menu" bar at the top and no buttons as described above.
I will be interested if you have the same issues and hopefully how you get it to work.

Does this library work without a CTE Shield/LCD?
I've got a Due and a SSD1289 TOUCH LCD and it will be great to use it...

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131