Go Down

Topic: Help writing for ADAFRUIT Data logger + digital flow sensor, (Read 150 times) previous topic - next topic

ms2000

Hello, all arduino experts!
i am very new to arduino and its a bit hard for me to find the right stuff.

i managed to program the RTC for the current time, BUT

can anyone help me to write a small program for arduino UNO + ADAFRUIT data logger shield?

the idea is to log the water flow rate during a long period for future use in a graph (like excel)
so it needs to be written with a time stamp from the onboard RTC to the SD card.

i will use a digital flow sensor (VCC/GND/DATA)
but i will be happy if the code will contain another connection also to an analog sensor (like temperature)

i want this as my utility company is probably wrongly calculation my water usage and billing me for a whole lot more.

can anyone please help? :)
i am sure than an expert can write this code within 5 minutes.

much appreciated!

ieee488

I am sure that an "expert" would want to be paid to do your work/homework problem.

ms2000

by expert i meant not a person who does this for living and want to get rich off my silly project, a person who is an expert due to experience

i participate and help in electronics forums and do drawings and many calculations for lots of people that needs help, never occurred to me to ask for money, :o  if that is the situation here its actually very sad. :smiley-confuse:
so if no one helps others i guess when i will learn i wont be sharing my knowledge either...

ieee488

by expert i meant not a person who does this for living and want to get rich off my silly project, a person who is an expert due to experience

i participate and help in electronics forums and do drawings and many calculations for lots of people that needs help, never occurred to me to ask for money, :o  if that is the situation here its actually very sad. :smiley-confuse:
so if no one helps others i guess when i will learn i wont be sharing my knowledge either...

Sharing knowledge is one thing. Many many people do that here.

Expecting someone to do write your WHOLE program is ridiculous.

Coding Badly

can anyone help me to write a small program for arduino UNO + ADAFRUIT data logger shield?
Which?  Do you want help or do you want to hire someone?

W2RG

I have a sketch that reads three thermistors over and over and logs them to an SD card with a date-time group.

If you still need some sample code, let me know.

w2rg at w2rg dot net

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy