Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Control robotic arm using arduino and kinect  (Read 1468 times)
Seattle, WA USA
Brattain Member
Seattle, WA USA
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Could you please simplify it ?
I can't see how.

Does the application that is sending data to the Arduino have the capability to receive data from the Arduino and display it to you?

View Profile

Could you please simplify it ?
I can't see how.

Does the application that is sending data to the Arduino have the capability to receive data from the Arduino and display it to you?
The application is only sending not receiving. Arduino is only receiving and do some calculations  all i want is to see what arduino is receiving but i can't do it through serial monitor because the port is in use when i am running the code from c# so i am asking you is there another way to see how can i see what arduino is receiving?

Seattle, WA USA
Brattain Member
Seattle, WA USA
View Profile

so i am asking you is there another way to see how can i see what arduino is receiving?
Without additional hardware, no.

Tesla Member
Arduino rocks
View Profile

There is serial port monitoring software available that will run on the pc and capture the transactions occurring on the serial port. In the past i used a program called portmon to monitor serial communications.

https://www.google.com/search?as_q=serial+port+monitor&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=&as_occt=any&safe=images&tbs=&as_filetype=&as_rights=&gws_rd=ssl

Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.   smiley-cool

View Profile

PaulS thank you for your time and zoomkat this program really did the trick thank you too

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: