Go Down

Topic: how to modify our code for second mpu-6050.( which section(s) of program do I n) (Read 94 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi there,
I'm currently working on a project related to MPU-6050, arduino, and labview software for simulation. I have poor knowledge in C or C++ PROGRAMMING. I need to use 2 mpu-6050 sensors to capture the movement of human arm. I have downloaded one library for both arduino and labview and it is working great. the arduino library retrieve the raw values from MPU-6050, then convert them to meaningful data (3 axes accel, 3 axes gyroscope), and finally it filters the data by both complementary and Kalman filters. the result is awesome but......
the problem: I need to add another mpu-6050 to arduino, I know how the connection will be for the second sensor and i know how to use the address 68 for one and 69 for second imu. but the problem is i dont know which section(s) of program i should modify.
Note: the arduino library that I attach to this post looks huge but i believe that if anyone has experience with programming can easily understand which sections must be modified.
I'm completely confused while i was checking this library.
to those who recommend to use i2cdev library: i have used this library and it was awesome but i need to filter the data by either Klaman or complementy as well and that is really hard to implement in labview for me.
I appreciate your helps.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy