Go Down

Topic: Free virtual Uno simulation environment (Read 7224 times) previous topic - next topic

opal_1970

Just a tip regarding the problems with downloading mentioned above.

Once you are on the page with the download, Click on the little downward arrow on the right side and you should get a windows"do you want to download..." box. DO NOT click on the name of the file, this will give you a URL not found error (Unless you are loged in with a google account, I am assuming).

Hope this helps

arduidiot

Jan 23, 2015, 12:04 am Last Edit: Jan 23, 2015, 12:05 am by arduidiot
so hang on, that works for you? just staying on the  page that clicking on simulator takes you to from the index? it get the same non functional google page whether i left OR right click on the zip link provided on that page on my 32 system. have not got round to checking my 64 or as i affectionately refer to it as "mr dusty"
im a good observer. not the brightest but very curious.

that poor innocent dog died from AC. he died.

I do not refuse my dinner simply because I do not understand the process of digestion."

tkbyd

Jan 23, 2015, 02:00 pm Last Edit: Jan 23, 2015, 02:16 pm by tkbyd
For those who've had trouble downloading the simulator....

Once you are on the page with the download...
https://www.sites.google.com/site/unoardusim/services

...click on the little downward arrow at the right-hand end of the line and you should get a Windows "Do you want to download...?" box.
Hurrah!! Thank you Opal_1970! (I was so grateful that I actually remembered to click on his "Add Karma" button!) That was "the secret" I'd failed to grasp!! (Successful download just now with Windows 7/ Firefox 35.0)

Jan 28, 2015, 02:10 am Last Edit: Jan 28, 2015, 02:11 am by Graham-Leach
Hello,

After a bit of a bother figuring out the download interface I was able to get in, install it and run it.

I have attached a photo of the URL and relevant area on the page to click.  Google makes a mess of it.

Will be using the simulator in my MSc Robotics course this semester, in the School of Design at HKPU.

I will let you know how well it was received by (primarily non-technical) Mainland Chinese Designers.

Graham Leach
Visiting Lecturer, School of Design
Multimedia & Entertainment Technology (MSc)
Hong Kong Polytechnic University

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy