Go Down

Topic: Arduino on Xcode Project — Official Thread (Read 248407 times) previous topic - next topic

avenue33

Just select the Report Navigator.

For more information, please refer to the official Xcode documentation or to section Build and Upload the Project • Manage General Messages on the User Manual.

TMD0

Hi avenue33.

I'm new to embedXcode but already hooked up :-)

I have one issue with the arduino due in Xcode:

When I use the 'SD card test' example from arduino.org (File/Examples/SD/CardInfo) the sketch works without change in Arduino.org 1.7.7 (and in Arduino.cc 1.6.10).
In Xcode I added the SD & SPI Library to the Makefile and it works with the Arduino uno and Mega 2560 but not with the due. I changed boards in the TestFile itself an also made separate new projects for the uno and the due.
With the due I always get 5 issues with "undefined reference":

• /Applications/ArduinoORG.app/Contents/Java/libraries/SD/src/utility/SdFat.h:140: warning: undefined reference to `vtable for SdFile'
  • /Applications/ArduinoORG.app/Contents/Java/libraries/SD/src/utility/SdFat.h:454: warning: undefined reference to `SdVolume::init(Sd2Card*, unsigned char)'
  • /Applications/ArduinoORG.app/Contents/Java/libraries/SD/src/utility/SdFat.h:349: warning: undefined reference to `SdFile::openRoot(SdVolume*)'
  • /Users/user/Test.ino:75: warning: undefined reference to `Sd2Card::init(unsigned char, unsigned char)'
  • /Users/user/Test.ino:131: warning: undefined reference to `SdFile::ls(unsigned char, unsigned char)'

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for your work and help!

avenue33

@TMD0

I confirm the issue. Could you please open a ticket at the Help Desk?

Thank you.

_jok3r89

Hello,
is it possible to use my programmer with embedXcode ?

avenue33

Hello,
is it possible to use my programmer with embedXcode ?
Which programmer and which board please?

_jok3r89

Programmer : Diamex ISP programmer

Controller: Atmel 328

avenue33

Programmer : Diamex ISP programmer

Controller: Atmel 328
Have you managed to use this programmer with the Arduino IDE?

For AVR MCUs, embedXcode+ already supports the Adafruit USBtinyISP and the USBASP AVR Programmer programmers. A coming version will add support for the Segger J-Link for ARM Cortex-M.

Could you please open a ticket at the Help Desk?

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy