Go Down

Topic: The most easy to use TFT LCD for Arduino (Read 551 times) previous topic - next topic

ITead

If you have used the TFT LCD in your project, no matter the 8/16bit parallel port LCD or the SPI serial LCD, you need a huge GUI display library in your Arduino, like the UTFT library or so. If there is more than 10 pages in your project, the GUI coding will be a hell job!

It's the reason why we make this new TFT LCD module with GPU. You don't need to care about the GUI coding, you can use the WYSIWYG editor to build your GUI ,and download them into the GPU memory - than you can use the MCU to send command via UART to control the TFT LCD now. All build in objet can be control by UART command.

Just use the Serial.print() you can build the interactive UI like this:

It saves your time to code the GUI, and you don't need spend much resource of your MCU to do the display control! Ardiuno nano can do the think that you should use the MEGA before . Its price is nearly the same as the normal TFT LCD.

2 tutorials about how to use Nextion LCD with Arduino here :
Arduino to show the program bar
Touch button to control Arduino LED

Now promotion in Indiegogo! Get the early bird perk just $10 for a 2.4" smart LCD with free shipping!!!!
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/nextion-a-cost-effective-high-performance-tft-hmi/x/4283045#comments

Itead Studio - Make innovation easier

Bluce

Interestingļ¼i wonder where the nextion editor can be download?

ITead

More about the editor you can see the updates in the indiegogo campaign page   ;D
Itead Studio - Make innovation easier

royan

Hmm, I think that would connect nicely to one of my ITead GBoards :) I've already contributed to the campaign for one of each display, good to see the level of interest, funded in 3 days of 40...

I think everyone's keen to see the Nextion editor though - will you consider some of us for beta testing of the software?

janvier123

Apr 21, 2015, 08:25 am Last Edit: Apr 21, 2015, 08:26 am by janvier123
Where can i get it ?
Dont see a "Buy Now" button :(
We are looking for Arduino Projects. Register today and post your project.

laborja

May 27, 2015, 05:28 am Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 05:29 am by laborja
https://youtu.be/iD8gZGf33eI

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy