Go Down

Topic: Help with coding acceleration software (Read 42 times) previous topic - next topic

jonase79

I have bought an Arduino UNO R3, GPS expansion board with an external antenna and memory slot, 3-axis gyroscope. I want to build a product that can accurately measure the acceleration, positive and negative G-forces and save it to the memory card, which then is possible to analyse. 0 -100km / h 70-140km / h, 100-150km / h, 100-200km / h and also log maximum top speed. Positive and negative G-force. It shall also take into account the upward/downward slope and view it in %. It should also be able to use Google Maps or similar and to show you where you drove. Compensation is paid, of course.

A product that i like is this (its very expensive though):

http://www.vboxmotorsport.co.uk/index.php/en/products/performance-meters/performancebox

Contact me! / J

cedarlakeinstruments

That product costs $600 from their store and it's cheap at the price!

I would suggest that anyone telling you they can replicate it for less than that price either (a) will work for free (b) has no idea what they are doing or (c) is lying to you.

As a general rule, replicating an off the shelf product will cost an order of magnitude more than simply buying it. Unless, of course, you place no value on your time.

I am already involved with a similar device, so I wouldn't bid on it since it would create a conflict of interest, but I wouldn't touch what you're asking for less than $10,000.

Electronics and firmware/software design and assistance. No project too small.

jonase79

Yeah, its not worth it for playing around..i could buy the racelogic pb instead but thats not a challenge.

Also...arduino in my mind isnt ment to be "sold" in that mather. its open source software/hardware with no limitations for developing.

cedarlakeinstruments

Also...arduino in my mind isnt ment to be "sold" in that mather. its open source software/hardware with no limitations for developing.
Then why are you offering to pay someone to do it? Learn to develop software and you can do it yourself.
Electronics and firmware/software design and assistance. No project too small.

jonase79

I dont have time to learn from the beginning, i need a kickstart in the right direction..im also lazy :)

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy