Go Down

Topic: Who are you? Where are you located? (Read 69493 times) previous topic - next topic

Abhishek_Kuksal

Hi all,
This is Abhishek Kuksal from gandhidham, kutch, gujarat, India. Im a new bie in this area but i will  try to get up on table like you all here. Likely im the first person to get arduino or its clone to Kutch for first time. Well Im studying Diploma in Mechanical engg last year at Tolani F.G Polytecnic.

sreekanth87

Hi David,

I am Totally New To This Forum. I am Based Out of Kerala. I am a Cyber Security Expert and wedding photographer. Any One Here From Delhi?? I am Here http://garudafilmmakers.com/

Regards
Sreekanth
Delhi-96

nitinsontakke

Hello,

This is Nitin Sontakke (as you can make out from user name). I am located in Pune, Maharashtra, India.

Personally, quite keen to put together a meet-up around Arduino.

So far found following from Pune in this forum:

--------------       ----------------
Suma         Sumant      
uberjoker      Harshad      
Arduinoisme   Eshan Singh   
0123_456      Omkar      
ankushg989      Ankush       
BarrierBreaker   Akki   

Feel free to mail me:   nitin at sontakke dot com

Akhilkapz

Hi,

A much needed forum and discussion platform for locals. I will be sharing my arduino projects soon on this forum with you people.

Akhil Kapoor

www.25robot.com

binaydimri

Mar 04, 2016, 12:17 am Last Edit: Mar 04, 2016, 12:28 am by binaydimri
Hi this is Binay from Delhi. I read about Arduino while pursuing my hobby of reef keeping and decided to jump into the bandwagon two months ago and have since then made a Reef controller based on Arduino mega to mimic sunrise, daylight, sunset, moonphase, temperature probes, autofeeder, automatic water top off, datalogger and am working to add various probes and extra function ability to my project. I have no background of any programming language but thanks to the libraries and codes uploaded by so many enthusiasts I have managed to learn and develop my controller.
I am now working on a project to stream data of air quality in and around Delhi in real time. As this is a hobby I cannot work at the pace I would love to but am hoping to be able to finish the project in a few months.

mayuri_creintors

Hello ArduoINDIANS,
                 This is mayuri from Belagum Karnataka. Basically a EMbedded C developer , deal with PIC microcontrollers. I have stated doing projects on arduino. Nice to c u all..

mytheen07

hi I'm using arduino Uno for TEXT to SPEECH conversion. i'm new to Arduino platform. from the past 2 weeks i surfing lot of codes in forum. even i failed to made.

i have a error, i don't know hoe to rectify,

__static_initialization_and_destruction_0

any body help me?

srikanth69

I am a photographer, designer, football player, blogger and short story writer. I reside at hyderabad and I am now looking for a post as media analyst.

davidrozar

hello .. basically i am from australia.... but recently live in chandigarh. india is very beautiful city...........
chandigarh is very similar to australia... well planed city of india. very clean city.....
traffic is controlled... so there's no doubt that chandigarh is the most beautiful city of india.......

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy