Go Down

Topic: Robot AAR-04 + kit bluetooth ARX-BT3 (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic

HazardsMind

Created Libraries:
TFT_Extension, OneWireKeypad, SerialServo, (UPD)WiiClassicController, VWID

pjt63

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop() {
  // read the analog input into a variable:
   int analogValue = analogRead(0);
   // print the result:
   Serial.println(analogValue);
   // wait 10 milliseconds for the analog-to-digital converter
   // to settle after the last reading:
   delay(10);
}

the problem is that I do not know what test pin. LED lights but I can not find a leaflet in which pin it is connected with the LED

Here are the instructions:
http://www.produktinfo.conrad.com/datenblaetter/175000-199999/191694-an-01-en-ARDUINO_ROBOTER_AAR_04.pdf

HazardsMind

The LED works right, you tried the LED blink example? The robot is like a arduino UNO on wheels, so the built-in LED is on pin 13. You have to refer to the diagrams that came with the robot.
Created Libraries:

pjt63

J'arrive a me connecter avec mon téléphone android au kit bluetooth mais je ne n'arrive pas à trouver sur le plan de la carte arduino quel broche me donne une information. j'ai bien la led 13 qui s'allume quand j'appuis sur une touche de mon téléphone, elle est relié a RX mais après je sais pas.

merci de ton aide

I manage to connect me with my android phone to bluetooth kit but I can not find on the card arduino pin which gives me information. I have 13 LED that lights up when I press a button on my phone, it is connected to RX but then I do not know.

thank you for your help

HazardsMind

ok, donc tu as le téléphone pour commander la LED, Bon. Permettez-moi de regarder dans le robot en utilisant votre, et vous devriez trouver quelques exemples en ligne.

ok, so you got the phone to control the LED, Good. Let me look into the robot your using, and you should find some examples online.
Created Libraries:

Go Up