Go Down

Topic: LUFA libraries (Read 452 times) previous topic - next topic

a.mlw.walker

Hi everyong
I am tyring to program the LUFA serial-usb to the mega16U2. I cant get it to compile and burn (I dont want to use the DFU bootloader, I have an ISP MK II)
These are my errors. any ideas how to fix them:
Code: [Select]

../LUFA-120730/Projects/USBtoSerial/../../LUFA/Drivers/USB/Core/AVR8/USBController_AVR8.h: In function 'USB_PLL_On':
../LUFA-120730/Projects/USBtoSerial/../../LUFA/Drivers/USB/Core/AVR8/USBController_AVR8.h:334: error: 'USB_PLL_PSC' undeclared (first use in this function)
../LUFA-120730/Projects/USBtoSerial/../../LUFA/Drivers/USB/Core/AVR8/USBController_AVR8.h:334: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
../LUFA-120730/Projects/USBtoSerial/../../LUFA/Drivers/USB/Core/AVR8/USBController_AVR8.h:334: error: for each function it appears in.)
In file included from ../LUFA-120730/Projects/USBtoSerial/Descriptors.c:38:
../LUFA-120730/Projects/USBtoSerial/Descriptors.h: At top level:
../LUFA-120730/Projects/USBtoSerial/Descriptors.h:83: error: conflicting types for 'CALLBACK_USB_GetDescriptor'
../LUFA-120730/Projects/USBtoSerial/../../LUFA/Drivers/USB/Core/AVR8/../Device.h:133: error: previous declaration of 'CALLBACK_USB_GetDescriptor' was here
../LUFA-120730/Projects/USBtoSerial/Descriptors.c:55: error: 'FIXED_CONTROL_ENDPOINT_SIZE' undeclared here (not in a function)
../LUFA-120730/Projects/USBtoSerial/Descriptors.c:65: error: 'FIXED_NUM_CONFIGURATIONS' undeclared here (not in a function)
../LUFA-120730/Projects/USBtoSerial/Descriptors.c:217: error: conflicting types for 'CALLBACK_USB_GetDescriptor'
../LUFA-120730/Projects/USBtoSerial/../../LUFA/Drivers/USB/Core/AVR8/../Device.h:133: error: previous declaration of 'CALLBACK_USB_GetDescriptor' was here

Thanks
Alex

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy