Go Down

Topic: Component identify & simplify. (Read 849 times) previous topic - next topic


Could anyone tell me what this component is & work out its rating o and possibly were i may be able to obtain such a thing(in the uk). this is all i have on trying to work out its spec 100 uH to 5.08 mm
to 220 uH 5.08 mm.


It's an inductor. You can get them from more or less anywhere... farnell might be a good bet in the UK :)



and even more information can be got from googling or www.DataSheets.com


It's a radial choke:


(usually they have heat-shrink covers to hide the wire...if you unwrap those you'll see what you have)

No, I don't answer questions sent in private messages (but I do accept thank-you notes...)

Go Up