Go Down

Topic: leonardo does not work after micro bootloader (Read 111 times) previous topic - next topic

I had an arduino leonardo , which my friend took , and tried to upload the arduino micro bootloader onn , using his arduino uno , and arduino IDE , using the arduinoISP sketch ! He Got the message " Done burning Bootloader" , then he got arduino micro on com 8 ... then , when he tried to upload the fade sketch , the com port vanished away , arduino micro bootloader com port didnt come ....and IDE was Uploading....!
He gave me my Leonardo With the default Bootloader , but still i have the same problem !
when i connect my leonardo , com 4 appers , i click upload , it goes , then the bootloader com 5 appears , then .........................................................NOTHING HAPPENS !
its just ......that !
i tried flashing the firmware caterina leonardo , leonardo prod firmware , using an ISP i had Lying around, but still No help !

I have tried using an Uno to upload the fade code on the leonardo , and it worked ! , but when i tried to do the same thing using the USB , nothing happens !

sometimes , while experimenting with micro firmware on leonardo , while pressing the upload button , suddenly the Tx and Rx led's got mad , and started blinking , and the board does not respond ! what does that mean ?

Please tell me , what has happened to my board , and how shall i fix it !

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131