Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: RTC RESET  (Read 462 times)
DELHI
God Member
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Dear all,

currently i am using arduino uno and  below code for DS1307 for RTC.

I wanna include simple RESET switch to write date and time to RTC. i just wanna know whether it possible to do it or not. We can do it in software but if i wanna do it in hardware how to do it

pseudo code:

check(RESET switch is pressed )
yes -> write time to RTC
no-> continue the current time.

* rtc_write.rar (0.85 KB - downloaded 14 times.)
* DS1307.pdf (348.48 KB - downloaded 13 times.)

AMPS

UK
Faraday Member
Gorm deficient
View Profile

FFS, how difficult is it not to sound like a three year-old, and type "want to"?

Yes, it is possible, if you can explain where the time comes from, if not from the RTC.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 04:21:28 am by Groove » Logged

Per Arduino ad Astra

DELHI
God Member
View Profile

Ok Thanks for suggestion, I thought this forum  is meant to resolve the problem associated with Arduino not grammar.Sp its better we discuss abt the technical things.

Some how i got the answer for above.

FFS, how difficult is it not to sound like a three year-old, and type "want to"?

Yes, it is possible, if you can explain where the time comes from, if not from the RTC.

AMPS

Forum Administrator
God Member
I find plain exciting
View Profile

Guys let's not be too picky about language smiley

On the other hand it's quite important to be as clear as possible when asking a question, it dramatically increases the chances of getting a reply.

m

UK
Shannon Member
-
View Profile

I agree that this style of writing comes across as childish, although it's nothing like as bad as the txtspk rubbish that some people post. I think it's a courtesy to use complete sentences and real words when talking to adults, but perhaps for the texting and tweeting generation some habits are just too hard to break.

I only provide help via the forum - please do not contact me for private consultancy.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: