Go Down

Topic: RTC RESET (Read 493 times) previous topic - next topic

AMPS-N

Dear all,

currently i am using arduino uno and  below code for DS1307 for RTC.

I wanna include simple RESET switch to write date and time to RTC. i just wanna know whether it possible to do it or not. We can do it in software but if i wanna do it in hardware how to do it

pseudo code:

check(RESET switch is pressed )
yes -> write time to RTC
no-> continue the current time.

AMPS

Groove

Feb 19, 2013, 10:17 am Last Edit: Feb 19, 2013, 10:21 am by Groove Reason: 1
FFS, how difficult is it not to sound like a three year-old, and type "want to"?

Yes, it is possible, if you can explain where the time comes from, if not from the RTC.
Per Arduino ad Astra

AMPS-N

Ok Thanks for suggestion, I thought this forum  is meant to resolve the problem associated with Arduino not grammar.Sp its better we discuss abt the technical things.

Some how i got the answer for above.

FFS, how difficult is it not to sound like a three year-old, and type "want to"?

Yes, it is possible, if you can explain where the time comes from, if not from the RTC.
AMPS

Massimo Banzi

Guys let's not be too picky about language :)

On the other hand it's quite important to be as clear as possible when asking a question, it dramatically increases the chances of getting a reply.

m

PeterH

I agree that this style of writing comes across as childish, although it's nothing like as bad as the txtspk rubbish that some people post. I think it's a courtesy to use complete sentences and real words when talking to adults, but perhaps for the texting and tweeting generation some habits are just too hard to break.
I only provide help via the forum - please do not contact me for private consultancy.

Go Up