Go Down

Topic: Debugging and Objective Based Programming for Arduino? (Read 481 times) previous topic - next topic

ddang

How important is Debugging and Objective based Programming for programming an arduino?
I will be using C.

KeithRB

If I understand your question, object-oriented programming is not required except when calling library objects like SoftSerial. Other wise straight C works fine.

Debugging is done old school, by blinking lights, or sending status info through the serial port back to the computer.

PaulS

How important is Debugging and Objective based Programming for programming an arduino?

Looks suspiciously like a homework paper title.

PeterH

What do you mean by debugging?

What do you mean by Objective based Programming?
I only provide help via the forum - please do not contact me for private consultancy.

pYro_65

I will be using C.

Debugging isn't important, its just mighty useful, one of the things we can't take for granted here in Arduino land.

Objective based Programming... Huh?

As opposed to programming with no real purpose?

Nick Gammon

I will be using C.

I don't understand the question. What is "Objective based Programming"?

Why do you ask? Are you planning to use "Objective based Programming"? In what form?

Are you planning to use Debugging? If not, why not?

Go Up