Go Down

Topic: arduino +100Mhz radio jammer (Read 13 times) previous topic - next topic

retrolefty

It seems like he is keen not to be a slave but keen to impose slavery on others.

GoForSmoke

I wouldn't be so sure as to goals being totally as stated. We just had another thread about jammers and EMP devices. It might be the same ado/post-ado. I guess it's safer than making bombs....

I find it harder to express logic in English than in Code.
Sometimes an example says more than many times as many words.

S_Flex

This is the "Project Guidance" section, so if I picked the wrong band to mess with jamming to learn from then tell me. Dont jump on my case because you dont know US laws or how the country's laws work.

A lot of you are more bent out of shape on RF bands than realizing that some home made circuit's can also outputting interference. How many of you test every circuit you build? 5% of the people on this forum actually test for that, or less?
If the FCC went around checking interference they would find appliances shorting out in homes producing interference. Your PC is one program away from being a jammer, yes its that easy!

Yes they know I have a brass set and the one is bigger then the other two.

AWOL

S_Flex, you picked the wrong band to mess with jamming to learn from.
I just thought I'd tell you.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Shpaget

If the FCC went around checking interference they would find appliances shorting out in homes producing interference. Your PC is one program away from being a jammer, yes its that easy!

Just because devices that can be combined and used for illegal actions are freely available, it does not mean those actions suddenly stop being illegal.

Go Up