Go Down

Topic: PCB online service - best price - fast delivery - NO TOOL cost (Read 2413 times) previous topic - next topic

Prototypes and samples of printed circuit boards:

• Monolayer

• Bilayer

• Multilayer

• Aluminum PCB

Free Quote for PCB with non-standard features.

Best Price - Fast Delivery - NO TOOL COST
http://www.pcboards.eu
account@pcboards.eu

PCBOARDS was set-up to meet to the ever-more pressing demand of the electronics world to have printed circuit prototypes delivered quickly and more cheaply.
We guarantee customers the fastest and easiest way to have the prototypes they need, offering solutions that assure the highest technological content and quality standards.
To provide this service, we rely on a technologically advanced production centre with over twenty years' experience.
In this centre, the orders of multiple customers are grouped together on one production panel (order pooling) to reduce the costs of the printed circuit while ensuring quality and fast delivery times.
PCBoards.eu
Buying your PCBS
has never been easier
account@pcboards.eu

wwbrown

PCBoards,

It is dangerous to advertise things like the best prices especially in the Google age, I used your online pricing tool to estimate the cost of a small board and it was at least 10 times more expensive than some of favorite vendors like Seeedstudio.com.

Good Luck

PCBoards,

It is dangerous to advertise things like the best prices especially in the Google age, I used your online pricing tool to estimate the cost of a small board and it was at least 10 times more expensive than some of favorite vendors like Seeedstudio.com.

Good Luck

Dear customer, we are sorry that you did not find what you want. As you may have noted in our service that we offer is completely different from what you propose in terms of flexibility of the technical characteristics of the printed circuit board, the number of items purchased and shipping days and this feature means that the costs are sometimes higher. Thanks anyway for visiting us and we hope for a future to have you among our customers.
PCBoards.eu
Buying your PCBS
has never been easier
account@pcboards.eu

0miker0

Maybe I missed something but I entered in as a test a 1.5" X 2" standard default settings and two pieces that came out to cost $123.00 US dollars. Thats crazy expensive. The same board at OSH Park costs $12.00

miker

Leon Heller

Leon Heller
G1HSM

Constantin

Mar 24, 2013, 04:41 pm Last Edit: Mar 25, 2013, 04:34 pm by Constantin Reason: 1
As a point of comparison re: iTead and similar Asia-based PCB houses, a 5x5cm board ordered with PCB-service.eu using the longest (and presumably cheapest) delivery period possible comes out to 94 euros and an estimated delivery in August 2013 ( i.e. 5 months!). So, the pricing is 10x the going Asian rate.  I'd argue that advertising this service in the basis of price competitiveness is hence unwise.

Perhaps prices on larger boards are more competitive but my guess is that this PCB fab (like most in the west) is competing on the basis of time vs money and only gets marginally more competitive at higher production volumes. Don't get me wrong, for the right business this sort of pricing is perfectly ok but for a hobbyist like me, it's completely nonsensical. They also offer board types that are atypical for hobbyists (ie Al-backed ones for LED use, or 8-layer boards usually found only in military applications).

Advertising their services here is unlikely to lead to an uptick in business, however. They make pcb-pool look cheap and pcb-pool includes a stencil.

Go Up