Go Down

Topic: I2c (Read 924 times) previous topic - next topic

Hello Guys,

I have a full running arduino UNO rev3 + SD card Logger from ladyada with a 16Gigabyte SD card. and i want to connect to sensors Lm35s with a range -55 to 150 degrees, and a ACS709 Current sensor and a Voltage devider 40 to 5V for the analog input.

so this brings me to the total of 4 pins just for the 2 lm35s. + the current sensor and Voltage sensor (which i fool the arduino with saying that 5V--> 40V), i hope everybody is following all of this. brings me up to 6 sensor pins which i definitely need. i found out about the Software Realtimeclock and tinkered with it to get it running in my program and it works, which leaves me the 2 pins A4 and A5 free.

so i measured the A4 and A5 pins and still there is a voltage on it... which i dont like. so how do i stop the I2C communication. i tried pulling out the DC1307 and the Battery but to no avail.

how do i stop the I2C bus? and keep it free for my sensors?

sincerly yours

Don't include wire.h, and don't call Wire.begin()
Perhaps the libraries use them ?
You have to remove the DS1307 part from your code.

I commented it at first but now i removed all the library code for the RTC, the code in the setup and in the void loop. but still i get a Positiv voltage 5.07V on both of the pins A4,A5.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131