Go Down

Topic: WT5001M02-28P another mp3/wav cheap sound module (Read 18 times) previous topic - next topic

onesky

Feb 23, 2013, 11:35 pm Last Edit: Aug 24, 2014, 01:53 am by onesky Reason: 1
someone have tested this sound module with arduino?
i just ordered one

it uses WT5001 IC

it supports micro-sd cards and it can play also wav files (that i prefer than mp3, because of lag at begin of each track)

Key Features

1. Built-in 1W amplifier, can directly drive 1W/8? speaker.

2. BUSY output port available.

3. Support SPI flash and micro SD card as the meories at the same time.

4. Standard 5 Keys MP3 player, and a ADC key available  to A Special function key,play next sound when press it short time,and Loop current sound. Copy data from TF card to Flash only by pressing key long time.

5. Support standard RS232 serial control.

6. USB interface pins available and support USB flash playback.

7. Support to copy data form micro SD card and USB flash to Flash.

8. Set iSound.mp3 configuration file to change mode when power ON.

9. Great stability for long-time playback and strong anti-interference ability.

Support ·FAT16,FAT32 file system

Support 16Kbps~320Kbps bit rate and 8KHz~44.1KHz sample rate MP3 and WAV two format file

SPI-FLASH:4MB~64MB

TF card:128MB~2GB

DC5V

36.1mm*19.7mm

Retroplayer

Looks like *almost* everything I have been looking for in a MP3 module. The only thing missing is the ability to open any file into the microcontroller. It does seem to have the SPI pins coming out to the connector, so I think you could do that with the SDfat library, but it would have been nice if the module did all the FAT stuff for you.

Of course the datasheets and info I have found are such horrible english that maybe it does support that somehow and it isn't clear.

I think I will order one as well. Would be nice to make a library for it, anyway.

Waytronic-Jasmine(Li)

Of course the datasheets and info I have found are such horrible english that maybe it does support that somehow and it isn't clear.

I think I will order one as well. Would be nice to make a library for it, anyway.

:smiley-sweat:We will do english manual better in future
waytronic(WT)--manufacturer and designer of sound module,voice chip ,recording module.WT have designed WTV,WTH.WTN3 series voice chip,WTV020

Retroplayer

Feb 28, 2013, 10:08 am Last Edit: Feb 28, 2013, 10:11 am by Retroplayer Reason: 1
That's ok, I speak horrible Chinese myself :)

So do you know if it supports direct file access to the SD card, Jasmine? Meaning, are we able to open other files, not just MP3?

Waytronic-Jasmine(Li)

If you store in SD card,the module only can support 16Kbps~320Kbps bit rate and 8KHz~44.1KHz sample rate MP3 and WAV file.

waytronic(WT)--manufacturer and designer of sound module,voice chip ,recording module.WT have designed WTV,WTH.WTN3 series voice chip,WTV020

Go Up