Go Down

Topic: WT5001M02-28P another mp3/wav cheap sound module (Read 18 times) previous topic - next topic

Retroplayer

That tool I linked to makes it very simple. If you read the description, it was designed specifically for this purpose.

onesky

i have to make a correction of my testing review

wav files are supported (44.100hz/16bit/stereo) but with issues: files start to play only after 1 or 2 seconds of blank sound with a fading-in effect. tried to lower the sampling rate without any change.

Retroplayer

This module looks like a fun one to write a library for. It seems to support a lot of neat features that are confusing in the datasheet. I still need to pick one up, but all sources I have found are in China which for some reason right now is taking over a month to arrive here in the U.S.

I suspect that fading-in is probably some feature that is set somehow and not well documented. Otherwise, it wouldn't make a lot of sense to do it as it would actually take more effort to fade in than to just play.

onesky

This module looks like a fun one to write a library for. It seems to support a lot of neat features that are confusing in the datasheet. I still need to pick one up, but all sources I have found are in China which for some reason right now is taking over a month to arrive here in the U.S.

I suspect that fading-in is probably some feature that is set somehow and not well documented. Otherwise, it wouldn't make a lot of sense to do it as it would actually take more effort to fade in than to just play.
i don't know but with mp3 files everything is fine (no fade-in effect)

elac

Hello,
Is there a library for this module and a schematic to connect this to the Uno?
thanks.
It's all about the skills

Go Up