Go Down

Topic: Due and WiFi shield problem (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

What exactly do I have to do in order to have Due R3 and Arduino WiFi shield R3 working. I have tried all of the examples and sketches start to freeze up as soon as WiFi library functions are called. Do I need to use solder jumper for IORef to 3.3v?

I had the same issue on Due only - the shield works fine on Leonardo. The solution apparently is to connect Pins 7 and 3 together. I have no idea why, but it worked for me.

I too am having problems with the Due and WiFi shield. Running R3 WiFi and the WiFi example.
Problem 1: Running Examples/WifiWebServer (modified only for my ssid and pw): I have to press reset on the Due multiple times before it gets past "WiFi shield not present" :~
Problem 2: As in 1 above the server stops responding to port 80 connection requests after a few seconds, although the first few connections/requests work fine. :0
Problem 3: A jumper between pin 3 and 7 prevents the WiFi card from doing anything. :0

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131