Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Looking for a paid Programer to help with a project  (Read 1842 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hello, I am looking for someone to write for me a code for a project i am working on for the automotive industry.

It very basic, as i need to to have certain pulses in a different timing in a revolution of a four stroke engine.

Thanks

Superedd

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

Variable timing, or static?
Reading them, or creating them?

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

View Profile

Hi, Thanks for responding, The sensor will be placed to pick up teeth signal from cam shaft gear that will run between 500 to 2000 rpm

Will have to create signal pulses in specific position of the wheel, such signals will have to move few degrees to each side via a potentiometer (not based on speed)

Let me know if you have any additional questions

Thanks

Superedd

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

So some kind of speed tracking kind of thing, like a strobe light that gets adjusted to make motion appear to freeze.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

View Profile

The pulses will via the Arduino pins will be connected through power circuits to activate valves, solenoids and other devices

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: