Go Down

Topic: Circuit Help (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic


Can someone give me a little guidance here.  I am wanting to take a varying incoming voltage and output a steady 12 volts.

I am assuming I would need a voltage regulator of some sort but am coming up short with google.

Thanks in advance


If the incoming voltage is below 12 you want a "boost regulator".  If it is always well above 12 you could use a "linear regulator" or more efficient "switch-mode regulator".  If the input is sometimes above and sometimes below 12V I think you need a "Boost/Buck regulator".
Send Bitcoin tips to: 1G2qoGwMRXx8az71DVP1E81jShxtbSh5Hp

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131